Thursday, 6 October 2011

Lolly

I  have a pet.
Well, it's not my pet. 
As a matter of fact, it's not even my landlord's pet.
It's - a neighbours' cat! ;)

 










I got introduced to this cat the very first day I've come to live here. Lolly was said to be a regular visitor of our backyard. Now she's not only a constant guest of the yard, however, a frequent visitor of my room.


Do you remember when I told you that we all were sitting outside and enjoying the warm evening's weather? Shortly after that I was lying in my bed, watching episodes when suddenly someone jumped on me. Guess what?! It was Lolly! 
That time she jumped on me straight from the window and scared hell out of me, now she enters much more gracefully and lies beside me.


It seems that cats like me, its not the first kitten which got attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment