Monday, 25 April 2011

Easter Sunday!

It was the first and hopefully the last time, when I met a traditional celebration not with my beloved family.
It's only twice a year: Christmas and Easter, so why not to be together?
Maybe our family traditions do not look so fascinating and perfect as shown in movies or written in books, however, these are the only I have with my dearest family...




Despite this troublesome thoughts, I had a nice sunday at ease.
I made myself a proper Easter breakfast, 
even boiled 5 eggs, which cracked very easy hitting each other 
and of course I did not missed the traditional overeating, 
which already become a normal habit during a celebration. 
Besides, I must tell you, simpsons are quite a company for this special breakfast.




Finally, got to the backyard, where lying on the sun I read a book.
Maybe sounds old-fashioned, but who said old-fashioned is wrong?


Probably I would adore living hundred or even two hundred years ago...
Indeed, I would!


No comments:

Post a Comment