First of all, last week I'd been visited by my friends. So we went to see Cambridge... It's really smthing amazing! I have to confess...I liked it so much, that even started to think of getting my credits transferred once more for the last year.
Anyway, it was a sunny day.. so we walked around town, sat in parks, ate sandwiches and admired a fantastic view.
By the way, I'm going snowboarding this week! Can't believe this is happening, but really, uni organises the trip to snow-dome and for a really good price. Just couldn't resist the opportunity!!!
I though that this year season has already finished to me, but luckily NOT! Will be one more country in my list ;)
What else.. ah, I'm also starting to get on well with some people, thus I'm really glad spending some quality time with new acquaintances. However, the deadlines are approaching and no job is done...
High time to start doing smth! :)
Cheers!
Nu grazu grazu :)
ReplyDelete